I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by three bloggers ! Wow! First of all I want to thank Lora for nominating me for this award. Do check out her blog, Inspired Lives, it is such a wonderful source of inspiration.
Then I want to thank Cherryl from Stay Young and Beautiful for nominating me too! Please go and support her blog which focuses on health, beauty and lifestyle.
Finally I want to thank Rohit Srivastava from It starts with Coffee. Go read her blog which is really fun and cool! Coffee is a must !
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
How Danetigress Started:
Danetigress began a little over a year ago. I can hardly believe it’s been a year already and I blogged about it in My One Year Blog Anniversary and hosted my first blog giveaway to thank all my wonderful readers and fellow bloggers.
I started blogging because I love to write about many different things. I love to share my experiences in travel and discovering different cultures.
So far I’ve blogged about the following travel destinations :
- NYC, USA – 4 Days in NYC
- Lapland, Finland – Snowmobile Safari
- Mont Saint Michel, France – Weekend in Mount Saint Michel
- Lisbon, Portugal – Day 3
- Burgundy, France – Burgundy Wine Route
- Tokyo, Japan – Touring Tokyo
- Tournai, Belgium – Belgium’s undiscovered gem
- Lyon, France – Weekend in Luscious Lyon
- Bucharest, Romania – Perfect Weekend getaway
- and many more etc…
Here are a few of the handbag reviews I’ve done so far :
- Perfect Fall Bag : Burberry Canter Horseferry Check
- Texier Back to School/College
- Perfect Summer Bag : Kate Spade Small Cobble Hill Toddy
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini 5 Zip
- Michael Kors Frankie Crossbody Bag
- Coach Pebbled Leather Hobo Shoulder Bag
- Perfect Work handbag : Tory Burch York Buckle Tote
And did I mention I’m into nail art?
Advice To New Bloggers:
First you should do it because you are passionate about your subject. This will help you keep going when you might feel uninspired or just find it hard to prioritize with a busy lifestyle.
Second do it for fun! Don’t take yourself too seriously. Your readers will feel it if that’s the case or if you are into it only for the perks and free things.
Finally and most importantly do to socialize. You’ll make great friends in the blogsophere. Other bloggers aren’t your competition, they will be your mentors and the most fervent supporters of your blog!
My Nominees :
- Da Som from Princess of the Rain
- Chits from Living the Chits Life
- Bianca from Nerdy but Stylish
- Shop Girl Anonymous
- Melissa from Mommyarticles
- Anna from Just Little Anna
- Dicxita Visnudas from DII Blogs
- Angie from Out of the Box Reviews by Angie
- Objectif n°1
- Wendy from MywonderfulworldofVintage
- Eva from TheHappyLittleBlogger
Hope you have fun doing this award and reading each other’s responses to the award!
I’d love to chat with you on :