We are right in the middle of last minute holiday preparations and last minute Xmas shopping. Hope you are all having fun with it and it doesn’t get too hectic. This post is a quick guide to great Xmas gift ideas for the women in your life. Last year, I made a special guide for stocking stuffers, but this time around I’m going in for the main goodies!
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit – Surreal Light
This decadent palette is the perfect luxe gift that some women would love to have but just won’t buy for themselves. If you want to discover Hourglasses star powder products all in one go, this is the perfect palette for you with :
– 0.14 oz/ 4 g in Ambient Lighting Powder in Surreal Light (sheer nude)
– 0.04 oz/ 1.4 g in Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Surreal Bronze Light (neutral tan with Surreal Light)
– 2 x 0.04 oz/ 1.4 g Ambient Lighting Blush in Surreal Glow (pale peony pink with Surreal Light), Surreal Effect (cool, pink rose with soft, warm peach)
– 0.04 oz/ 1.4 g in Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder in Surreal Strobe Light (glimmering peach)
Victoria’s Secret The Dreamer Henley Pajama
I chose the color bright cherry and black snowman because it’s so festive but there are many cute color combinations to choose from. Getting one each year can become a fun family tradition. I’ve already featured this favorite of mine in a Victoria’s Secret NYC Haul.
Victoria’s Secret Embroidered Cozy Slipper
These embroidered knit slippers in bright cherry were made to keep toes toasty, with faux-fur trim and white lining .
Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum
A perfume can be a very personal and intimate gift. It represents moments, memories created and remembered fondly. J’adore from Dior is an iconic fragrance that embodies the ultimate expression of femininity and luxury. Be sure to like floral notes as this is what this perfume is made of.
Sephora’s Favorites : Ready Set Style! Styling Spray collection
Be sure to have effortless volume, texture and hold where ever you go! For the women bit by the travelbug this is a great set of travel sizes for any do. This set contains:
– 0.95 oz/ 40 ml Bumble and Bumble Thickening Dryspun Finish
– 1.4 oz/ 40 g Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
– 2 oz/ 75 ml IGK Down and Out Dirty Spray
– 1.4 oz/ 40 ml Ouai Texturizing Hair Spray
– 3 oz/ 99 ml Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray
Mentioned in my August 2016 Favorites, this hairstyle must have makes a nifty gift for the girl or woman in your life that loves to pamper her locks.
Caudalie Divine Oil – Huile Divine
Caudalie products are always fun to receive at Xmas and provide one of the premiere French pharmacy skin care experiences. I love their products and have favorited them before in my April Favorites for example. This oil is truly divine and has a wonderful scent while hydrating the skin, hair or face and also has the added benefit of penetrating quite quickly.
Louis Vuitton Pochettes Clés – Key Pouch
The only SLG that is a winner all around in my book is the Pochette Clés by Louis Vuitton. An attainable piece of luxury, and yet so practical this gift will become part of your daily essentials with its versatility and ease of use.
I’ve written a whole post about it if you want to check out my in depth review.
Kat Von D : Shade & Light Eyeshadow Palette
You can’t go wrong with Kat Von D, I love her products and have featured them in my 2015 Favorites (will they make it in 2016’s favorites? you’ll have to stay posted to find out!). This time I’m recommending this wonderful matte eyeshadow palette. In 2016 matte has been all the rage.
The wonderful thing with a matte palette is that this texture is suitable for all skin tones from young teens to all the mature ladies out there. A neutral palette is a sure win as well since it’ll please the more classic women but will also complete the kit of the color lover.
This palette is just the perfect beginner 101 palette because it’s sectioned in 4 quads ranging from neutral, cool to warm. The booklet helps you come up with looks with mini tutorials. It truly has something for everyone!
Sephora Advent Calendar
Last but not least an advent Calendar is a fun gift that just keeps on giving.
Here is a sneak peak of all the little surprises you will uncover.
Let me know what your Xmas shopping list has looked like this year! Merry Xmas everyone.
I’d love to chat with you on :
Links to my post per country :
- Hourglass – Ambient Lighting Edit Palette : US, UK
- Victoria’s Secret – The Dreamer Henley Pajama : US
- Victoria’s Secret – The Embroidered slippers : US
- Dior – J’adore Eau de Parfum : US, UK
- Sephora Favorites : Ready, Set, Style ! US
- Tangle Teezer Original; US,France, UK,
- Caudalie – Divine Oil : US, UK,
- Louis Vuitton – Pochette Clés, US,
- Kat Von D – Shade & Light eyeshadow palette : US, UK