Now that you have your back to school handbag review in a previous post, it’s time to sport matching back to school nails!
Here are two easy and cute inspiration nail art ideas:
Mix & Match Back to School nails
This super fun mix & match mani focuses on the classic pencil and school paper. It lets you choose which design will be on your accent nails. I chose my accent nails to be my ring finger and my thumb.
The rest of the nails were a french mani with a pastel stripe. You can choose to have all your nails sport a design or like me have be less busy and just drive attention to your accent nails.
Teacher’s pet mani : apple french tip !
Here is a fun take on a french tip mani perfect for the teacher’s pet out there! You know who you are :). This apple manicure brings a bright pop of red to your other wise good school girl look.
Check my post on these two mani essentials in my book !
- OPI : Nail Envy – USA (here) & France (here) (*)
- Seche Vite : Fast Drying Top Coat – USA (here) & France (here)(*)
1st Mani : Mix & Match Back to School nail art
- OPI : Alpine Snow – USA (here) & France (here) (*)
- OPI : What’s with the Cattitude ? Shreck Collection – USA (here) & France (here) (*)
- Essie :Meet me at Sunset – USA (here) & France (here) (*)
- OPI : Never a Dulles Moment – USA (here) & France (here) *
- Chanel : 539 June – similar USA (here) UK (*)
2nd Mani : Teacher’s pet nail art
- MAC Wonderwoman collection : Obey me discontinued
- Similar red nail polish : Sally Hansen Right Said Red USA UK (*)
- OPI : Rosy Future – USA (here) & UK (here) *
- Art Deco : USA nail striper (*)
Which mani do you like best? What are your back to school nail art ideas?
I’d love to chat with you on :