I was nominated by Fashionable Librarian for the Liebster Award. I want to thank you so much, I’m very grateful and please accept my apologies for the delay in posting as I was on a trip to Portugal which you will be seeing a postpost about in the future :). For those of you who don’t know the Fashionable Librarian please go check out her blog, it is very diverse and interesting !
Here are the rules for the award :
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Awards sticker (like the one above) in your post.
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules into your post.
My Questions from Fashionable Librarian are:
- Which blog post are you most proud of? The blog post on my Bucharest trip. It’s my first blog post with a day by day description of my travels.
- Is there a specific type of blog that you love (ie travel, beauty etc) Yes ! I love travel and beauty blogs; which is why mine has those topics as well! 😉
- What is your idea of the perfect weekend? I love the idea of a weekend getaway to an exotic location. I love discovering new cities but a prefect weekend would involve a white sandy beach and crystal clear waters
- If you could spend this summer abroad where would you want to go? To Japan! And I am planning on going next year so expect a blog post or several on my Japanese experience.
- What is your ideal profession? I’d love to be a writer
- What is your favourite time of the day? The evening definitely.
- Why is this your favourite time of the day? I’m not a morning person and I equate morning to chores the first of which is getting out of bed haha! Then you have to go to work/school but the evening opens up lots of possibilities an art exhibition, a restaurant with friends, a night out on the town etc… Fun fun fun!
- Which food you would never eat? Dangerous food that potentially contains parasites and such. I once watched a show on extreme cuisine around the world and they showed Eskimos eating seal poo! No thanks!
- Do you have any wise words for new bloggers? Do it for fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. Make friends the community is filled with wonderful people.
- When did you start blogging? I started blogging about two months ago, so be kind I’m a newbie!
I am nominating the following bloggers (I was not able to find 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers but alot of them are around that count with some exceptions) :
- Lauren Ellen Scully
- Hello Lavender
- Need that makeup
Here are my 10 questions for the nominated bloggers: