Hey Everyone !
I was nominated to take part in The Liebster Award by Freshsobeauty and this is already my second nomination for this award and my 4th blogger award, I can hardly believe it. Thanks so much!
I would like to thank Freshsobeauty for nominating me. If you haven’t seen her blog then go and read it, it’s very entertaining. I really love how the blogging community is so supportive. My blog is still pretty new and is not quite 5 months old but I already have more than 400 wordpress followers and over 1,700 if you count my social media! I want to thank all of my readers who’ve commented, liked and followed. I am so thankful and can’t wait to engage with you even further and discover new fabulous blogs and bloggers!
So here are the rules,
- Tag the person who nominated you and thank them.
- Answer the 11 questions you are given.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
- Give them 11 new questions to answer.
- Notify your nominees.
Here are my answers to Freshsobeauty’s questions :
- What is your go-to lipstick?
My go-to lipstick the Luminous Creme Lipsticks by Bite ever since I got it back in November 2015 in NYC. I’ve raved about it in my NYC Sephora VIB Sale Haul. Before that I it used to be Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. 2.
2. Ever thought of starting a YouTube channel?
3. Why did you start blogging?
I’ve always loved writing and I thought it would be a great outlet for my creativity as well as a wonderful way to connect with people having similar interests. I love travel, beauty and fashion so blogging about it is just plain fun!
4. If you could go to dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I would love to meet Albert Einstein, I’ve already blogged about an inspiring quote of his in my 3 Day Quote Challenge on blogging. And as you might know if I had been good in science I would have loved to be an astrophysicist, so getting the opportunity to speak with such a genius would be a dream come true.
5. What is your favourite TV show or film?
My favorite TV Show is Game of Thrones as mentioned in my 2015 Beauty Favorites. I have so many movies I love it’s really hard to narrow it down.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world for a holiday, completely free, where would it be?
I’d love going to New Zealand and Australia. They are beautiful but so far away from Paris! One of my best friends is from New Zealand so I always wanted to discover this country and then the Lord of the Rings movie featured landscapes from New Zealand so I had to put it on my travel wish list.
7. Favourite colour?
My favorite color is blue or purple, yes even though I’m a girl pink just doesn’t do it for me :)! One of the best shades of purple is by Make Up Forever #92!
8. What/who inspires you?
Really creative & giving people, I love people that embrace their artistic side and are generous with it, sharing is caring. Being talented isn’t enough you should also be altruistic and give back to the world. These types of people inspire me to be the very best version of me.
9. Is beauty/blogging a future career for you or just a hobby?
I already have a career that I love, so blogging is just a hobby for me. But it’s a hobby I’m passionate about and the more I do it the more I love it. I love having a creative outlet and meeting new bloggers. I’m lucky because so far I haven’t encountered the dreaded bloggers block, I have so many post ideas that I can’t wait to write, so please stay tuned for them !
10. What is your favourite quote?
I was lucky enough to be nominated by the wonderful Deviskasdesktop for the 3 Day Quote Challenge where I featured some of my favorites quotes related to the topics covered by my blog : Blogging, Beauty and of course Travel. (go check out her blog!)
If I had to pick a favorite it would be “Not all those who wander are lost” by JRR Tolkien.
11. What is your favourite post, that you have written. Provide a link for us so we can make sure we’ve read it!
This question was previously asked by the Fashionable Librarian for my first Liebster Award (please go check out her blog if you haven’t yet). At the time I had answered with my post on Bucharest. But since then I blogged about Luscious Lyon a city near and dear to my heart that doesn’t get enough loving if you ask me.
Here are the bloggers that I am nominating :
- Stephanie from Travel Bug with Steph
- Annette’s place
- Lori Greer in Portland
- Lora from Mizmoralityturf
- Lipstick and Laundrybags
- Atromophosis Photography
They are all very different and interesting, with many topics from parenting, lifestyle, photography, beauty, writing, and of course traveling. Please check them out and spread the love!
My questions to the nominees are :
- What is your blog about and why did you choose that theme?
- Where are you from?
- What’s your favorite country to travel to?
- What’s your favorite beauty brand?
- What’s your favorite handbag?
- Which post was the most challenging to write?
- Who’re your favorite three bloggers?
- What’s your favorite YouTube channel?
- What’s your favorite music?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite food?
I’d love to chat with you on :
Links to items mentioned :
- Bite : Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo (*)
- Revlon : Lip Butter in Pink Truffle (*)
- Make Up For Ever : # 92
- Albert Einstein : Relativity : The Special and the General Theory & La Théorie de la Relativité restreinte et générale (*)
- Game of thrones : the DVD – le DVD (*)
- Game of thrones : A song of fire and ice– Le trone de fer (*)
- JRR Tolkien : Lord of the rings & Le Seigneur des anneaux (*)
- JRR Tolkien : The Hobbit & Le Hobbit (*)
- Peter Jackson : The Lord of rings – the movie & le film (*)
(*) affiliate links